Terms & Conditions
Applicable to Your Access & Use of Our Website
YelloGadgets.com (the ‘website’) is owned and operated by TECH & BEYOND CONSULTING LIMITED, a British company registered in the United Kingdom with the Company Number 11753881 and VAT Number 353 963 473. Our registered office is located at 37 Jubilee Road, Perivale, Greenford UB6 7HY. TECH & BEYOND CONSULTING LIMITED handles the entire operations of the website. This includes designing, developing and publishing of this website, payment processing, order processing, delivery logistics, customer support, marketing and public relations etc.
References to “YelloGadgets”, “we”, “us” or “our” are references to TECH & BEYOND CONSULTING LIMITED, its affiliates and subsidiaries. The terms “you”, “your”, and “yours” refer to anyone accessing, viewing, browsing, visiting or using the Site. By entering or using the website or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (the ‘terms’). We reserve the right to make changes to the terms at any time. Our new terms will be displayed on the website, and by continuing to use and access the website, you agree to be bound by any variation. If you do not agree to abide by these terms, please do not enter the Site.
These terms are available in the English language only. Nothing in these terms will affect your statutory rights.
For any further information regarding these terms, please contact our Help Centre.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or religion.
Use of Website
You are provided access to the website for your personal and non-commercial use only. Any access to, or use of, this website will be in accordance with these terms. Please note that we may suspend your access to the website if you do not comply (or we reasonably believe that you are not complying) with these terms, any other terms or policies to which they refer, or any applicable laws.
You may not use the website or its contents to:
- download or modify the website under any circumstances;
- interfere with or disrupt any network connected to the website;
- gain unauthorised access to other computer systems owned by Tech & Beyond Consulting Limited;
- for any purpose which is unlawful;
In addition, you may not, in relation to the website, use any:
- data mining, robots, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools;
- framing techniques to enclose the trademarks, logos and other proprietary images, text layouts and formats that we use on the website;
- meta tags or any other ‘hidden text’ that uses our name or trademarks;
Using the website does not give you permission to link to it or to use any of the trademarks, designs, get-up and/or logos contained within it.
We do not represent or warrant that the material contained in the website, or any of the functions of the website and the server, will operate without interruption or delay or will be error-free, free from defects, viruses or bugs, or compatible with any other software or material. The website is provided ‘as is’. Accessing the website is entirely at your own risk.
if you choose to access the website from locations outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where applicable.
— Ownership, Use and Intellectual Property Rights
This website and all intellectual property rights in it, including but not limited to any content, are owned by TECH & BEYOND CONSULTING LIMITED. Intellectual property rights mean rights such as copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind, whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world). We reserve all of our rights in any intellectual property in connection with these terms and conditions.
Nothing in these terms and conditions grants you any legal rights in the website other than as necessary to enable you to access the website. You agree not to adjust, circumvent or delete any notices contained on the website (including any intellectual property notices), or any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained in the website.
— Hyperlinks and Third-Party Sites
The website may contain hyperlinks or references to third-party websites other than the website. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third-party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third-party website does not mean that we endorse the third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third-party website may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third-party website.
— Eligibility to order
You must be over 18 years of age and:
- provide us with your real name, contact information and payment details when creating an order;
- provide us with a delivery address;
- possess a valid payment method that works on our website;
— Order Acceptance
All orders placed on the website are subject to acceptance in accordance with the following:
- You will be given the opportunity to confirm the details of your order, including your address and payment details, prior to completing your order;
- When you place an order, we will send you an acknowledgement email to let you know that we have received your order. This is not an order confirmation or acceptance;
- We will send you a confirmation email to confirm that your order has been dispatched for delivery. This is confirmation and acceptance of your order.
- Unless otherwise agreed, your order will be delivered within 30 days of confirmation of your order. Where we are unable to deliver your order within this period, we reserve the right to cancel your order and refund your payment.
- Once you press the ‘Pay Now’ button, you have given us permission to process your order as requested.
We may be unable or refuse, to accept your order because:
- one or more products in your order are unavailable;
- we are unable to process payment for your order, or your chosen payment method has been refused;
- we have identified a pricing or product description error;
- your order fails to meet the requirements of local import restrictions or requirements at your delivery destination;
- you fail to meet our order eligibility criteria or have failed to comply with our terms.
If we are unable to accept your order, our Customer Service team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
— Prices, Payment and Charges
- We take care to ensure products are priced correctly on our website, but occasionally pricing errors may occur. If we have made an error in the price of a product that you have ordered, our Customer Service team will contact you. You will have the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel it.
Prices for products on our website may change and offers may be withdrawn at any time.
- If you are viewing the website from the UK, the product prices advertised are inclusive of UK VAT. Delivery costs are not included in the prices and will be charged in addition at checkout.
- Depending on your delivery address, different taxation rules and additional charges may apply. If you are shipping items internationally, you may need to pay import duties upon receipt of the products. We do not have any control over these duties or taxes and we cannot advise on their amount. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local Customs office for further information and a ‘landed cost estimate’ before placing your order.
- All credit and debit cards are subject to validation checks and authorisation by your card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Should you choose to cancel or return products purchased in a promotion or at a discounted price, you will be refunded for the goods at the price charged at the Checkout. Please note: you are subject to our Return Policy when returning products purchased in a promotion or at a discounted price.
— Product Descriptions, Ingredients and Restrictions
- We do not guarantee that the product images you see on our website are an accurate representation; occasionally, colours may differ from the images shown on the website due to your computer/device screen resolution or settings. For further information on products prior to making a purchase with us, please contact our Help Centre.
- All products are subject to availability at the point of purchase. Once a product is sold out, it will be taken off the website and may not be available again. If any products you order are out of stock, we will contact you so that you can cancel the whole or part of your order.
- Substitutions will only be made with your prior consent. If a replacement product has a higher price, you will be liable to pay for the difference in price. If we are unable to contact you, we may cancel the whole order, or cancel the relevant parts and proceed with the transaction.
- We cannot be held liable for any allergic reactions in relation to the use or consumption of products. For specific information about ingredients and allergies in any of our food products, please refer to the specific product page or contact our Help Centre team.
— Delivery Options
Our delivery options vary by shipping destination, product and service. Please visit our Shipping & Delivery page for further details.
— Delivery Carriers and Time
Deliveries will be carried out by third-party couriers. By placing an order on the website, you agree to the conditions of carriage of our delivery partners. Please refer to their website for full details or see our FAQs.
The estimated delivery date of the products will be stated in your order confirmation email. If you do not receive an estimated delivery date from us, we will deliver the order within 30 days after the date of dispatch. We will try to ensure that your order is delivered by the estimated delivery date; however, there may be circumstances where delivery is delayed because of events beyond our reasonable control. If this happens, we will try and arrange for your products to be delivered as soon as possible; however, we will not be liable for any losses caused as a result of such delay.
There may be occasional delays with delivery due to busier periods like Christmas. In such instances, we encourage you to place your order in advance.
In certain circumstances, our delivery partner may offer alternative delivery options, including provides the following options: signature release – opting out of the requirement to provide a signature on delivery; and/or leave with neighbour – redirecting the delivery to a neighbour (‘On-Demand Delivery Service’). By selecting to receive your order via one of these options the On-Demand Delivery Service, you acknowledge and agree that we are neither responsible nor liable for any loss or damage that may result from this service.
There may be occasions when YelloGadgets confirms your order but subsequently learns that it cannot supply the ordered product. In the event we cannot supply a product you ordered in a timely fashion, YelloGadgets will contact you and offer to cancel the order and refund purchase prices in full.
For more information, please visit our Shipping & Delivery page.
Returns & Refunds
Please see our Return Policy for information on returns, exchanges and refunds.
— Returns Pick-Up
Right now we do not provide free pick-up services for returns. You will be liable to arrange and cover the full cost of returning the order to us.
— Order Cancellation
Depending on where you live, you have a legal right to cancel your order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 or equivalent consumer legislation in the EU. You are entitled to cancel your order within 14 days of receipt. Please note that your right to cancel does not apply to products listed in Non-Returnable Products.
Once the products are returned to us, you will receive a full refund, including the original delivery costs. You will be liable to arrange and cover the full cost of returning the products to us.
To exercise this right, you must first contact our Help Centre for approval (as instructed in our return policy page) before sending any product back to us. Please ensure that you state clearly that you wish to cancel, providing your order number, your contact details and details of the products you wish to cancel. Please note that any product returned without our approval will not be refunded.
If an order has already been dispatched for delivery, please wait until you have received your order before exercising your return rights. Upon receipt of the package, our Warranty Policy and Return Policy comes into effect.
If any product returned found not to be defective can be refunded within approximately 5 working days. The precise length depends on the payment provider used (e.g. PayPal, Klarna, Debit/Credit Card Issuer etc). The product must be in their original packaging, all the original boxes must be intact and included, along with all packaging materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, plus all accessories and documents provided by the manufacturer.
If any returned product found to be tampered by the customer will not be replaced but returned at the customer’s own expense.
The Right of Cancellation DOES NOT apply to:
- the supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized;
- the supply of goods which may deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- the delivery of products which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons if unsealed by you after delivery, or which are, after delivery, inseparably mixed with other items;
- the delivery of sealed audio or video recordings or of sealed software if unsealed by you after delivery.
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen: for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products.
- We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or resale purpose, we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
Storage of Contracts and Access
Every contract will be stored for a period of three (3) years from the placement of the order. You can access their contracts, as well as the T&C in force at the time, during such term.
Although we will always strive to resolve issues to the satisfaction of the customer in a professional, courteous and friendly fashion, we will not tolerate any unacceptable or unreasonable behaviour towards our Customer Service Team members.
Unacceptable behaviour directed towards Customer Service staff or YelloGadgets.com may, for example, include any of the following:
- Aggressive, Abusive and Threatening Behavior. Examples include any and all direct or implied threats on any communication channel; intimidating language; personal and verbal abuse; sexist, racist, homophobic, or derogatory remarks; rudeness; inflammatory statements; swearing; and unsubstantiated allegations.
- Persistently making habitually demanding or vexatious complaints, despite the matter having been fully addressed; similarly, repeating complaints persisting despite reasonable and fair solutions being offered in accordance with our policies.
- Asking, expecting or demanding staff to breach established company policy guidelines, e.g. refund amount, timelines, special compensation, etc.; similarly, seeking an unrealistic outcome beyond the scope of our own policies and procedures.
- Repeatedly changing the nature (or focus) of a complaint or the desired outcome, part way, after a formal response has been provided.
- An excessive number of complaints compared to the total purchase value history.
For such behaviour, complainants may be advised and formally notified of the following:
- Their language is considered offensive, abusive, threatening, and wholly unacceptable.
- They must refrain from using such language, intimidation, and threats.
- There will be no further exchange of correspondence on the matter if they persist with this behaviour.
- We reserve the right to no longer accept orders from the customer in the future without further notice.
Complaint Escalation Process
This process applies strictly to Customer Service issues. For separate legal issues such as copyright, please view our legal page.
All complaints will be answered within 48 hours except on weekends and public holidays.
Last updated on 24th September, 2020