To make a warranty claim against any product with manufacturing defects, you must first contact our Help Centre to request a Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number. Once approved, you must send the defective product with all original contents, accompanied by proof of purchase and the Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number to the provided address. Products returned without Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number will be rejected.
You are responsible for the return shipping costs. You must ensure that the items are carefully packed in suitable packaging for safe transport to prevent damage during transportation. Insufficient packaging will result in the warranty being voided should any damage occur in transit. Items must be returned via traceable means and be electronically trackable during transportation and delivery.
You will not incur any parts or labour costs associated with the repair. If the defective item cannot be repaired and a replacement is not available, a full refund will be issued to the account from where the payment was received.
You are responsible for inspecting the product received from YelloGadgets upon arrival. Where products are faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be taken and emailed to us within 24 hours of delivery. Some couriers will refuse transit damage claims beyond this time frame.
— This warranty does not cover:
- Damage to products or parts caused by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, improper installation, use, operation or failure to follow instructions contained in the manual for the operation and use of the product, water, fire, electricity surges, spikes or overloads, vermin or other animals.
- Damage to products or parts caused by improper installation not in accordance with the installation instructions provided with the product or part.
- Damage to products or parts resulting from repair or attempted repair by a person who is not an authorised repairer of YelloGadgets or the manufacturer of the products or parts.
- Any products or parts where the serial number has been removed, modified or defaced.
- Speakers and subwoofers with blown, burnt or blackened voice coils, or other damage resulting from electrical surges, spikes or overloads.
- Products or parts tested by YelloGadgets that are found to be not faulty or the described fault cannot be reproduced. In this case, YelloGadgets reserves the right to charge an assessment fee as well as a return shipping fee before the product or part can be returned to you.
- The replacement of parts necessary due to normal wear and tear.
- The costs of removal and return of the products or parts to YelloGadgets or an authorised repairer/service centre including packaging and freight costs and the costs of re-installation of the product on return.
— Instruction for photographic evidence:
Photos/videos should ideally be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions, and from a close to medium distance. This allows us to identify and verify the issue(s). We will always do our very best to help you.